- Contacting A Qualified Elder Law Attorney To Understand The Implications Of Transferred Assets
- Transferring Of Assets And Protecting Your Resources
- Protection Of Home, Business And Assets
- Protection Of Assets For A Disabled Child
- Denial Of Benefits
- Quality Legal Advice From An Elder Law Attorney
- Incorrect Advice From A Nursing Home Or Government Agency
- Economic Security Of A Healthy Spouse
Michael G. Day & Associates, P.C.
- Protection from Spousal impoverishment
- Protection for disabled family members
- Eligibility Planning
- Power of Attorney
- Last Will and Testament
- Advance Directive
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Living Will
- Life Sustaining treatment issues
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
Housing & Care Options for Seniors
Send correspondence to: P.O. Box 889 Hagerstown, MD 21741
Fax: 301-739-4194 e-mail here
For further information:
watch CONTEMPORARY RETIREMENT on WHAG-TV Sunday mornings at 7:30 a.m.
listen to CONTEMPORARY RETIREMENT on WJEJ - 1240 AM, Wednesday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENTS CONTACT:
The Estate and Elder Law Firm of R. Thomas Murphy & Associates, P.C.
Waynesboro Office Chambersburg Office
2005 East Main Street 14 North Main Street, Suite 306
Waynesboro, PA 17268 Chambersburg, PA 17201
Phone: 717-762-1032 Phone: 717-261-0117
Serving Pennsylvania clients in:
Franklin, Fulton, Adams, Bedford and Cumberland Counties
Focusing on issues affecting retirees,seniors and their families.
With offices in Waynesboro and Chambersburg, PA.
WEST VIRGINIA RESIDENTS CONTACT:
The Law Office of Heather Dern Myers
Martinsburg Office Virginia Office
115 Aikens Center, Suite 16 Executive Suites
Martinsburg, WV 25404 2971 Valley Ave
Phone: 304-263-9099 Winchester, VA 22601
Fax: 304-263-9011 Phone: 304-263-9099
Providing professional advice in:
Elder law / Asset Protection