- Can I inspect a house before it goes to auction?
- Can I inspect the house prior to auction?
- How can I find out what houses are for auction?
- How long does it take to sell your home at auction?
- How long does it take to sell a house at auction?
- How can I find which houses are available for auction?
- How are auctions doing compared to other methods of sale?
- How do contigencies work with an auction?
- From the initial contact with an auction company, how long does it take for an auction to be conducted and the property sold?
- What types of properties are typically sold at auction?
- How long does it take for a home to sell at auction?
- How can I find what houses are for auction?
- Can I inspect a home prior to auction?
We are a full service, full time Auction Company with a well-trained staff ready to assist you in obtaining your sales goals. We are recognized as leaders in the auction industry, having successfully conducted thousands of real estate and personal property auctions.
Our mission is to provide the highest possible auction and appraisal services available. We do this through honesty, integrity, professionalism, and hard work. We are committed to treating each client with the utmost respect and handling each auction professionally and to the best of our ability. Our success is measured by the ultimate satisfaction of all those whom we serve.
Conducting Real Estate and Land Auctions in Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia and Virginia
Real Estate Auctions in Franklin, Adams, Cumberland, Fulton and Huntington Counties Pennsylvania
Real Estate Auctions in Washington, Frederick and Allegany Counties Maryland
Real Estate Auctions in Berkley County West VirginiaReal Estate Auctions in Frederick County Virginia